Treatment for imperfections with a smile makeover
For some patients who visit Dr. Jonathan Golab, a wide array of imperfections and flaws may be impacting the overall appearance and function of the smile. This includes stained, gapped, or even lost teeth. With a smile makeover, our Flower Mound, Texas team has the opportunity to completely transform your smile with reliable and affordable solutions. Creating a custom dental treatment plan with our team allows you to enjoy a more attractive smile and feel more confident in your appearance!
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover dental plan combines treatments that can provide dramatic results, often in as few as two visits. Depending on the condition of your oral health and the goals for your treatment, our team may recommend restorative or cosmetic dentistry services to help improve the appearance of your teeth and gums. Examples of treatments utilized with a smile makeover may include, but are not limited to, any of the following:
- Porcelain veneers. Covering imperfections with thin porcelain shells can disguise many common issues, including cracked, chipped, or gapped teeth near the front of the smile.
- Dental crowns. A tooth with significant damage may require a dental crown, which covers the tooth and acts as a protective barrier for strength and durability.
- Professional teeth whitening. We offer several in-office and take-home whitening options for patients to consider to brighten their teeth.
- Dental implants. Replacing missing teeth with dental implants allows patients to address one or more missing teeth within the smile with a reliable and permanent solution.
- Dental bonding. Many imperfections can be covered and resolved with composite resin materials known as dental bonding, offering same-day restoration of one or more teeth.
When creating a treatment plan, we will always consider your individual needs to ensure you receive the best care possible.
Why choose Dr. Jonathan Golab for my smile makeover?
Dr. Jonathan Golab is an experienced and knowledgeable dentist who focuses on providing patients in Flower Mound, TX, with the most reliable and affordable solutions to improve the health and well-being of their smiles. If you live in or around the community and want to speak to our team at Jonathan J. Golab, DDS, PA, about your options for smile enhancement, call the office at (469) 444-7919 to request an appointment. We are conveniently located at 3020 Broadmoor Lane, Suite #100.